Thursday 7 February 2013

UMS View~~

UMS, University Malaysia Sabah, a university that located in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I study in UMS about 3 years, it is a very beautiful Univesity.


Before enter to UMS, you will see a waterfall view, nice~~


Two long stair go up to Cancellory hall....

Far view of Cancellory hall...(look like KLCC, hehe)



Near view~~

Inside...


Top view from Cancellory hall..






Cancellor hall

In front of Cancelor hall..


Top view o UMS..


 
My campus: SST (Sekolah Sciences and Technology)

Campus SKTM (Sekolah Kejuruteraan & Teknologi Maklumat)

Another campus





Inside the campus~~




CIMB Bank in UMS..



Library UMS~~

Inside library ~~


Night view of library..


Exercise yard in UMS..


Inside campus..





Here is beach view inside UMS.

 
Way go to jetty~~




  
Jetty in UMS~~
 
Morning view of mosque..




Night view of mosque in UMS...

 Student's hostel..



Night view of hostel...


 
Bus stop in front of hostel..

 
Another hostel in King Fisher..

 

One trend in UMS, Scrambling when the bus come..

 Another famous mosque on the water~~on the way go to KK town..












View in KK~~

Mount Kota Kinabalu~~











3 comments:

  1. I miss UMS, all my dearest friends, Sabah.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minyee,
    I am Amanda Fong, a creative designer of an Education Magazine, I would like to ask your permission to publish your photos of UMS. May I credit you in my magazine? May i have your email for further contact?

    Awaiting your reply.thanks.

    Sincerely,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete