Wednesday 20 March 2013

Stay young with Kinohimitsu~

Wednesday and Thursday were my off day, feel boring staying in house, suddenly feel wanna blogging~~ meanwhile can testing plus playing with my new toys...

Erm....i believed that every girl/lady everyday will thinking the same question: How to get younger/prettier ??? The only answer I get from public is: Not only we need to apply skin care products everyday, somemore we need to 内服外搽... especially girls always look older than boys? :(  

Ya...today I wanna introduce a daily beauty supplements --Kinohimitsu. My friend recommend me since 2 years ago. Kinohimitsu is produce by natural plant ( nature-based extracts). Refer: http://www.kinohimitsu.com/the-brand.html  Basically there are three main group, Beauty, health and detox. Refer: http://www.kinohimitsu.com/all-products.html

 I' m wanna introduce: J’pan BB Drink.

  1 box is about RM 270 (3 months supply)


Each box contains 30 bottles (50ml each).

You just need to consume 1 bottle every 3 days!!

 Best time to consume beauty supplements, every morning before breakfast/before sleep.

 Ingredients~~

 The taste very nice, like fruit juice (inside got blended bird's nest and acerola cherry drinks)
Since now Gurdian got do promotion --Every RM40, you can get RM10 cash voucher, I get 6!!

So, I can get all of this in just RM20.00++ Yeah~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment