Saturday 13 July 2013

The Lost of Tambun, Perak

Lost of tambun, located in Sunway City Ipoh, Perak.I went there 2 times, First time, I went with dear~~

This shallow water is for kid?? haha~




This is only for adult ar~~

 Wao, last time I so slim ar~~




 
I love water~


 Raining~~

Ouch~~~~




Act as kid??

 ♥

Outside of the Sunway~

Front door of the lost world~~ 

 

 
Lost of tambun~~

 
2nd time, I went with students~
Lost world of Tambun, Ipoh~

Queue Up~~

1, 2, 3...........

Cium with my lovely students~

waterfall~

I love this-Water tunnel~

Yeah~

Funny trip~

Whole body wet d~



回眸一笑~

I seldom play the facility in playground~~This is my limit!! Haha~~





2 comments:

  1. Hi, may I know where you stay during your trip to Lost World? Seem is a nice place to visit..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~Im from Ipoh, so I dint stay any hotel when I visit Lost World~But u try in any hotel nearby Ipoh :)

      Delete