Sunday 13 January 2013

♥ BALI ♥


Bali is one of a small island in the country of Indonesia. I spent 4 days in Bali with my University friends and my dear, it's so fun and...tired..because there are so many sea temples, palaces and museums to explored. We keep on walk and visit many place (almost 10 hours per day) in this 4 days....tired, but happy ♥


Here are some famous place that have to visit when you travel to Bali :)

Let's Go


1. Uluwatu Temple


Nice view but be careful when you take picture there....:)



Hi, can I be your friend??

Don't capture my xxx, I'm shy ^^

 


2. Dreamland Beach




Nice sunset @ Dreamland Beach~~
3. Jimbaran




4. Mount Batur


5. Tirta Empul Temple








Legend: Bath with the water here will get good luck^^ I also got wash my hand and face here, hehe♥




6. Kintamani


7. Batil @ Tohpati Village




8. Taman Ayun










9. Bedugul




10. Ulun Danu Temple@ Bratan Lake











11.Tanah Lot Temple














12. Kuta Beach




To be continue~~

p.s: Photographer: Penny

1 comment:

  1. Bali so nice. I wanna go there one day. BTW, nice photo captured.

    ReplyDelete