Wednesday 9 January 2013

Friend's Wedding~~♥

I'm writing this post in a hot environment (No electricity...grrrrr......), Hungry(No electric to cook rice), Hot(No fan), boring(laptop almost ran out of battery) ....So i decided to leave a post here:)

Few days ago, I attended to one of my colleague's wedding dinner. It's a very sweet and touching wedding, held in dou mou gong(斗母宫) in Ipoh. I wish to have this kind of wedding also, hehe~~♥

 Flowers girls...

3 Aries girls~~



 My bf said: 3 people in this photo are taking competition(Whose eyes is smallest??) You think??

 Beside Tifanny, my eyes are extremely small, aiks....

 
See, Obvious right??



 But beside angel, my eyes are big, wakaka...




Very hard working to take picture in the dinner, but unfortunately, we unable to take picture with the bride that day -.-''.....

No matter how, Janet, bless you ♥白头到老, 永结同心♥

No comments:

Post a Comment