Sunday 6 January 2013

My Best Friend~~♥

I strongly believed that everyone have friends, and need friends...But unfortunately not everyone can get true friends...For me, that's right, of course I got friends--since kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, University, work.....but...most of them will lost contact due to everytime graduated, resigned...Especially when age raising, friends will getting lesser and lesser.

I am very lucky that I still got at least 1 best friend...that will still keep contact (either fb, line, sms, whatapps...) at least once a week..I think almost everyday..hehe...and will meet up at least twice a year~~We hang out for eat, high tea, chit chat, of course the most important thing --"SHOPPING", lol. She is the best shopping partner, cause everytime shopping together with her, we sure will buy many things (consider good??? haha...) that never will happen when hang out with others, even our own boyfriends..haha...I think this is because of our taste is almost the same(perhaps)...

Yes, I'm saying you, the person that reading this blog right now, I know that :) June June♥

 We went to field trip in year 2007:)

We went to Labuan in year 2008:)

 Our first ss?? (perhaps)   :)
 


  :)


 Shopping day in year 2011 :)


 Shopping day in year 2012 :)

Best friend forever~~~Muaks♥

2 comments:

  1. Owh~~ I miss all the moment. But I looks horrible during uni life. Muacks...

    ReplyDelete